Dive Ops Chartered Water Taxis
Dive Ops is happy to arrange a chartered water taxi to various places throughout the Bay of Islands if you have a group of people you'd like to transport - please contact us with your requirements for more information.
Half Day & Full Day Charters
Dive Ops Half Day & Full Day charters can include not only sightseeing around the 144 islands of the Bay of Islands, but we can tailor a trip to suit your requirements, Including private dive trips, snorkelling, island stops for walks and swimming beaches. The Dive Ops skippers and guides have a wonderful knowledge of the Bay of Islands area - you'll come away with a newfound understanding of our spectacular home.
Chartered Support vessels - Chase boat for film crews:
Some recent film work Dive Ops has been involved in:
- Film crew support vessels
- TVNZ Ocean Swim Series - Russell to Paihia
- Biggest Loser Australia
- Getaway Travel Show - Australia
- High Road Low Road - Australian Travel TV series
- NORTH television series hosted by Marcus Lush - NZ
- TVNZ News, all water events Bay of Islands, Waitangi Day celebrations.
- Film Crew support for underwater documentaries - Canada
- German film crews for outdoor adventure clothing photo shoots.
Please click here for more information on Bay of Islands dive trips with Dive Ops.